School Supply List 2021-2022
Lake Trail Community School
School Supply List
To ensure a successful school year, ALL students should have the following school supplies and please put their names or initials on all items. These are the "tools of the trade" for academic success at Lake Trail Community School. This is a list of basic items that we would like each student to purchase. Other items may be requested for individual subjects or grades.
• 1 2” three ring binder
• 4 duotangs
• 8 binder dividers with tabs
• 1 zippered pencil case
• 12 blue or black pens and 1 red pen
• 48 pencils
• 1 eraser
• 2 glue sticks
• 1 pair of scissors
• 1 package of pencil crayons
• 1 ruler
• 3 highlighters (3 different colours)
• 2 to 3 packages lined loose-leaf paper
(approx. 200 sheets per package)
• 1 package of 4 "Hilroy" scribbler notebooks
• 1 package of sticky note pads, 3"x3"
• 1 calculator (Grade 9s should make sure they have a "scientific" calculator with SIN, COS, TAN, INV and X2 buttons)
• Physical education strip to include: shorts, shirt, and runners
• 1 pair of headphones with a microphone attached
Students in Grades 6/7
• 1 Art book
• 1 plastic tote (approximately 14” long, 10” wide, 7” high) with a lid
Based on the type of work being done by students we recommend that students purchase the headphone/microphone option with a separate in-line jack (not USB) or an in-line combined jack with a splitter PC Y jack (this will allow the set to be used on computers and portable devices).
**Students are expected to replenish these supplies when they run out during the year**
Please do not hesitate to contact our school if you have any questions.